Ingredients required to make BBQ Hawaiian Pizza
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1/3 cup of “Real Deal” bbq sauce
- 1-1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/4 thinly sliced red onion
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
Instructions to make BBQ Hawaiian Pizza
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with a silpat liner.
- Spread out dough onto the silpat and set aside.
- Spread the “Real Deal” bbq sauce over the dough leaving a 1-inch from the edge clear of bbq sauce.
- Top with 1 cup shredded cheese, diced ham, diced pineapple and sliced red onion. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and lightly kosher salt and pepper the crust.
- Add to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the curst is brown and the cheese is melted on the top.
- Once fully cooked sprinkle with chopped cilantro and extra bbq sauce if desired.