Ingredients required to make Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast
- 4 8 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp barbecue seasoning plus additional as needed (i.e. Smokehouse Maple, Barbecue Magic or similar)
- 1 cup of Real Deal barbecue sauce
- 8 slices bacon
Instructions to make Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a broiler pan or oven safe grill pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Rub the chicken breasts on all sides with the barbecue seasoning.
- Wrap each chicken breast with 2 slices of bacon. Place seam side down on the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375°F. Increase the oven temperature to 450°F. Drain bacon fat from the pan if needed, and brush liberally on all sides with barbecue sauce.
- Continue to cook an additional 8-10 minutes or until charred and the juices run clear. (You may char further under the broiler for 2 minutes)
- Remove from the oven and rest for 5-10 minutes then serve.